18 Students enrolled
Iam very much dedicated IT Expert having great experience on Linux and troubleshooting network related problems. In a nutshell, I do have list of following skillsets:
- In-depth knowledge of Linux command line
- Proper Installation, configuration & maintenance of servers that run under different operating systems including Unix/Linux
To name a few: TFTP, DNS, FTP, APACHE, SSH, SMTP, VSFTP and few others
- Troubleshooting different network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark, and resolving end-user issues
- Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
- Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
- Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
- Supervision and filtration of network traffic
- Preforming system back up
- Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
- equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
- Fair knowledge of Bash scripting