How To Change IP Address On HP Printer.
In the previous blog, we have provided best class demonstration How to change HP printer from offline to online? And today we are presenting How to change IP Address of your printer. HP has become one of the best organization because it offers the amazing range of products such as HP desktop, computer, printer, pen drive, hard disk and much more products with affordable prices and these products are available amazing configuration and various versions. HP products are not using only for individual purpose rather than lots of big organizations are using these products in a large way. HP printers are very popular on these days because these printers are coming with various variations and customers love it without any hassle but sometimes users face some difficulties with HP printers such as cartridge issues and much more on that case you may take the support for our blogs and solve your issues with step by step. So today we are providing best class demonstration “How to change IP address from computer” kindly follow below mention easy and short steps-:
- Firstly, go to the start menu of your computer or laptop.
- Then, go the “Device and Printer” tab through the start menu.
- Choose your printer and do right click on your printer icon and select “Printer properties” tab.
- After then, hit the “Ports” tab.
- In Ports section, users have to click on “Configure Port”.
- In this section, you may change or enter your IP address.
- Finally, press “OK” button and your IP address will update.